Monday, April 11, 2011

Ocean of Noise - Arcade Fire

Well, we all know how Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs" took album of the year at the Grammy Awards, but that album isn't necessarily their best - at least in my opinion. Let's go back to Neon Bible, Arcade Fire's second full release; Ocean of Noise is a very soothing song, with meaningful lyrics, and is one of my favorite tracks off the album (though I enjoy them all!). I am really sunburned from camping, and want to go lay down now! Just listen to the song >:E

12 comments:

  1. I love indie music, but I've never been a big fan of Arcade Fire for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love indie, this song reminds me of telling a story

    ReplyDelete
  3. its never what you would have picked, it's usually the catchiest or the group that makes the most $ in a certain genre

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool tune - cheers for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice song, I always love Music Videos with a story rather than someone singing into the camera

    ReplyDelete
  6. awsome band i love arcade fire best indie rock band out there

    ReplyDelete
  7. The song is pretty good. And yeah you should probably just chill. Sunburn sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arcade Fire is playing in my ipod right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty good song, thanks for sharing. I've never really liked them before, so it's nice to hear something good from them.

    ReplyDelete