Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place

So, I really am a huge Radiohead fan - I won't deny that. Their latest album, however, was a bit lackluster in my opinion - I am still hoping for a return to their older sounds. Anyway, this is off the album "In Rainbows", which definitely has its ups and downs but is still one of my more favored albums (assuming there are actually any I really don't like hehe). I can't help but nod my head up and down to this song; it has some damn catchy riffs. This song builds and builds as it goes on, and Thom Yorke does his thing - typical Radiohead stuff - awesome.

Enjoy!

15 comments:

  1. Ah.. Radiohead. They're alright. I'd list them under "music I'd listen to". There's on a few songs I really like by them, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might get into them if I listen to some more of their work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. listening to the new album right now. great find

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listining to the first album at the moment :/
    New songs, not so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love radiohead. Keep posting'em man. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they were better back in the day. Now, I wouldn't go out of my way to buy an album but I wouldn't change the station when a song of them comes on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't really heard much of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. like this song, but i'm pretty sure this is the only one i DO like

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been the biggest Radiohead fan, but thankfully the last album really pulled my in and I can't stop listening to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great song, big fan of Radiohead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a creep... that song unfortunatelly ruined Radiohead for me. But I can understand people who like them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I got the album I couldn't stop listening to this and Bodysnatchers. Genius! Best band ever no contest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Radiohead <3, thanks for this song bro !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember when they released this album - with the promotional campaign of 'pay whatever you want'. Too bad that didn't catch on.

    ReplyDelete